The history of the Branco Peres Group began in 1957 and ever since has sustained a close relationship of respect and care with the land.
In the fifties, the Group traded coffee in the Brazilian Internal market, however, shortly thereafter frontiers were expanded towards globalization. The Group then evolved as one of the largest exporters of green coffee from Brazil. With this know-how, the Branco Peres Group began to diversify activities into oranges, sugar-cane and catlle raising.
The technology developed over the years encouraged transformation of the richness of Brazilian soil into industrialized products, thereby permitting the Branco Peres Group to achieve a prominent position in Brazilian economy by industrializing instant and roasted coffee, concentrated orange juice, ethanol, and by providing environmentally sound waste water treatment facilities.